The Tiger King (Paladin Shifters Book 1)

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Update on the Death and Destruction series :)

Hi everyone. I figured since I am reaching the end of the Death and Destruction series, approaching my 50th release, I should finally start a blog over here on Goodreads. I have to tell you, I'm a really terrible blogger but I'll do my best to keep y'all updated about what's going on in the Patricia Logan book world. 


I just put in a cover art request for "Thunder and Lightning" (Death and Destruction Book 6). I will be sharing it on my FB wall as soon as it's ready :)


Meanwhile, here's the blurb: 


Jarrett Evans and Thayne Wolfe have been partnered in the ATF for nearly two years and their love and commitment to each other has grown over time. Now faced with one final challenge, the boys are headed to Arizona to help Thayne’s mom, stumbling headfirst into a brand new case. When a man is shot on Dot’s ranch, their informal investigation leads to the Native American reservation bordering the property.


Juggling tricky tribal politics isn’t something Jarrett and Thayne are accustomed to but, as with most things in their lives, nothing is ever uncomplicated. When they call out for help, the FBI’s two most capable agents, Lincoln Snow and Mac McCallahan, ride to the rescue along with friends from the ATF. The mystery on the reservation only deepens when they tangle with a couple of local cops who seem to know more than they’ll admit to about questionable cigarettes at the Ahtunowhiho Trading Post.


From the mean streets of Los Angeles to the vast deserts of Arizona, our heroes once again brave the minefield of bad guys, bigshots, and a vicious betrayal that kicks them in the ass. But one thing is certain, thru thunder and lightning, Jarrett and Thayne are never alone. They’ll fight for each other down to the last man standing, even if it costs them their very lives.


There you go. I have already started and expect it to be ready by Late June :)


By the way, I've put the whole series back on KU so if anyone is interested, they're all in there. Thanks so much for reading. Your reviews mean more than I can say. Patti xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment